Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by marco <mp...@cantv.net> on 2003/01/26 17:51:42 UTC

[users@httpd] Re: users Digest 26 Jan 2003 08:36:40 -0000 Issue 757

hello guys, i installed php on apache 2 on w2k and it is working fine on the
root directory.
although, when i work with the virtual servers, it seems not to.
all my cgis with perl, are working fine, the problem is that i created a new
directory, outside cgi-bin, called "php-dearagua"
and the server keeps telling me "forbidden" and the acces log says the
following...
"[Sun Jan 26 12:40:46 2003] [error] [client 200.84.149.241] Options ExecCGI
is off in this directory: C:/web/dearagua/php-dearagua/poll/hello.php,
referer: http://www.dearagua.com/
[Sun Jan 26 12:40:53 2003] [error] [client 200.84.149.241] Options ExecCGI
is off in this directory: C:/web/dearagua/php-dearagua/poll/hello.php,
referer:
http://www.dearagua.com/portforward.asp?p=/php-dearagua/poll/hello.php&q="
i have redirected the port because my isp has blocked the port.
the"portforward......" is added by the isp that is redirecting my port, mine
is a simple call.
the php is working, on the initial root, i used "swamp" to install it.
i have read many tutorials, and they explain how to installed php on apache,
but never talked about virtual serververs. what i am missing?
thanks
marco

Re: [users@httpd] Re: users Digest 26 Jan 2003 08:36:40 -0000 Issue 757

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On Sun, 26 Jan 2003, marco wrote:
> "[Sun Jan 26 12:40:46 2003] [error] [client 200.84.149.241] Options ExecCGI
> is off in this directory: C:/web/dearagua/php-dearagua/poll/hello.php,
> referer: http://www.dearagua.com/

Seems pretty explicit to me.  The ExecCGI Option is not enabled in that
directoy, so you can't run the script.  You need to add something like:

<Directory c:/web/dearagua/php-dearagua/poll>
Options +ExecCGI
</Directory>

to your httpd.conf and restart Apache.

Joshua.