Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Adam Pritchard <ap...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/01 20:01:11 UTC

Jr. Hadoop positions or internships

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know of any Jr. Hadoop roles or big data related internships in
the Bay Area?

I am very motivated to learn Hadoop and big data related technologies and
have quit my full time job as a web developer and been teaching myself for
the last 5 months.

I have been studying Hadoop, Map Reduce and Hbase.

I am willing to work for free for up to six weeks.  I just need experience
and to be in an environment where I can learn.

Adam Pritchard

apritchard122@gmail.com
650-847-8518

Re: Jr. Hadoop positions or internships

Posted by Publius <t_...@yahoo.com>.
you poor soul

there are internships out there,
hadoop internship, san francisco - Google Search

 hadoop internship, san francisco - Google Search
Search Options Any time Past hour Past 24 hours Past week Past month Past year All results Verbatim About 162,000 results 10 Myths About Hadoop - TDWI Best Practices Report - SAS.com
View on www.google.com Preview by Yahoo

but If you know hadoop I would apply for entry level jobs;
even making low wages like $25/hr

I am also trying to learn hadoop