Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by "N. Alex Rupp" <no...@coredevelopers.net> on 2003/08/08 16:35:24 UTC

Questions / Info about Elba

I saw several posts along this line, but. . . .

The Elba sourcecode is available for download at the Elba project page at
sourceforge.

http://elba.sf.net  contains a faq about Elba & some links

Download Elba here:

If anyone has any questions about Elba that are not currently covered on the
Elba project page, please ask them here, and we'll update the FAQ.

Cheers,
--
N. Alex Rupp (norm@coredevelopers.net)

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@coredevelopers.net>.