Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by ninjagp <ma...@totmicro.com> on 2017/02/26 11:56:14 UTC

Sharing Profiles send email feature request

I am a new user of guacamole and I am very excited about it. Thanks for great
work!!

I wonder if I could be possible when sharing profiles, to add an option to
send an email with the sharing url to specific recipient.

Now, you have to copy the url, and share it manually via email or similar..

In the parameters of guamole, you could set an smtp server, user , password
and automate it when sharing profiles..

Thanks again for your great work