Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Lionel Touati <l....@expediacorporate.fr> on 2007/06/13 16:34:17 UTC

Tapestry 4.1.2 Expected release Date

Hi Jessee,

I was wondering if you've updated the schedule for 4.1.2 release. You
wrote earlier that you would be waiting for OGNL to get stable before
announcing anything. It seems to me this is the case now, so do you have
an idea on when this could happen now ?

Thanks for the hard work

L.

Re: Tapestry 4.1.2 Expected release Date

Posted by Igor Drobiazko <ig...@gmail.com>.
Great news, especially for those people who couldn't use snapshots.
I hope there will be more releases in the future.

Posted by Renat Zubairov <re...@gmail.com>.
Agree with you Jesse, but I'm pretty sure that "good enough" solution
can only emerge from the frequent iterations and frequent feedback
from the users - mean frequent releases of the functionality.
IMHO in Tap5 most important thing that is missing is AJAX, let it be
very simple, very primitive but integrated into Tap5 as a separate
module (say tapestry-ajax or something like this) that we can play
with them and see.

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Renat Zubairov <re...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jun Tsai <ju...@gmail.com>.
2007/6/14, Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>:

> I am waiting a few days for word back from the opensymphony.com people
> about
> some items I need to get OGNL released.  If I haven't heard anything by
> this
> weekend I may just release it quietly on ibiblio myself for now.   After
> that is done then we can finally start all of the steps involved in
> releasing tapestry.

Looking forward to T4.1.2.My project still use T4.1.1 so long time.Now can I
upgrade to T4.1.2?

--
Welcome to China Java Users Group(CNJUG).
http://cnjug.dev.java.net

Re: Tapestry 4.1.2 Expected release Date

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.