Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by matthieu VIDAL <ma...@noos.fr> on 2001/06/19 16:26:20 UTC

[C2] Encoding value with I18n

How can I change the encoding value produced by the i18n transformer (by
default UTF-8)?

In sitemap file I tried

   <map:transformer ...>
           <encoding value="iso-8859-1">
       then
           <encoding>iso-8859-1</encoding>
       then
    <map:parameter name="encoding" value="iso-8859-1"/>
etc..
</map:transformer ...>

even in the <map:transform> tag

NB: the dictionary and xml to translate begin with : <?xml version="1.0"
encoding="iso-8859-1"?> but the xml file is always <?xml version="1.0"
encoding="UTF-8"?>

help!!!

Posted by "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KP...@flagship.ru>.
Look at the documentation of the sitemap on C2 site, the Serializers
section.
Somebody posted this solution today already:
<quot>
The Serializers example on the
xml.apache.org/cocoon2/sitemap.html page uses the value attribute of the
encoding element like this: <encoding value="UTF-8"/>  I had to change it
to:
<encoding>iso-8859-1</encoding>
</quot>

Hope, this will help.

Regards,
    Konstantin Piroumian.

Posted by matthieu VIDAL <ma...@noos.fr>.

Re: running c2 on linux with x11 for svg

Posted by matthieu VIDAL <ma...@noos.fr>.
I'm not sure but That seem to be an Xterm Unix problem. You have to set the
display variable to identify your term (ip address)

0.0 is the console.
Posted by Eirik Dentz <ei...@brainlink.com>.
I posted a step-by-step in the past month or so.  If you do a search of the
mailing list archive, you should be able to turn it up...

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&r=1&w=2