Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Dave Gardner <da...@cruft.co> on 2011/08/16 11:47:31 UTC

Cassandra London: failure modes and HBase

Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce our next Cassandra meetup on 5th September in
London.

http://www.meetup.com/Cassandra-London/events/29668191/

We will be looking at failure modes in Cassandra (how it deals with nodes
failing and returning etc..) as well as a comparison with HBase.  It's a
great opportunity to meet other users of Cassandra, so please come along!

Dave

Re: Cassandra London: failure modes and HBase

Posted by Eldad Yamin <el...@gmail.com>.
HI Dave,
unfortunately, me and some guys that are very interesting won't be able to
get all the way to London.
Can you please consider using a video streaming service?

I recommend on using Watchitoo.com (I used to work there)
At the moment its free.

Thanks!