Posted to derby-commits@db.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2016/01/19 15:33:04 UTC

[Db-derby Wiki] Update of "ForNewDevelopers" by BryanPendleton

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Db-derby Wiki" for change notification.

The "ForNewDevelopers" page has been changed by BryanPendleton:
https://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/ForNewDevelopers?action=diff&rev1=14&rev2=15

Comment:
Correct Apache mailing list addresses

  === Add Functional Tests ===

- Until we have 100% code coverage we know there are still opportunities to enhance functional testing. See [[https://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/db/derby/code/trunk/java/testing/README.htm|testing/README.htm]] for information on writing tests. Write the tests and if you hit something that doesn't work, post a question to derby-user@apache.org for confirmation. If the community confirms it as a bug, file a Jira entry.
+ Until we have 100% code coverage we know there are still opportunities to enhance functional testing. See [[https://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/db/derby/code/trunk/java/testing/README.htm|testing/README.htm]] for information on writing tests. Write the tests and if you hit something that doesn't work, post a question to derby-user@db.apache.org for confirmation. If the community confirms it as a bug, file a Jira entry.

  === Add More Existing Tests To the Network Server Suite ===
@@ -53, +53 @@

  === Derby integration with other technologies ===

- Integrating Derby with other technologies will be a good start for experts in those areas. This will open up interesting uses for Derby and will be a valuable contribution. You can mail to derby-user@apache.org and derby-dev@apache.org if you find any issues doing this. The results can be added to Derby website or to Derby Wiki. Some ideas suggested on mailing lists are web-based APIs for Derby and telnet access to Derby databases.
+ Integrating Derby with other technologies will be a good start for experts in those areas. This will open up interesting uses for Derby and will be a valuable contribution. You can mail to derby-user@db.apache.org and derby-dev@db.apache.org if you find any issues doing this. The results can be added to Derby website or to Derby Wiki. Some ideas suggested on mailing lists are web-based APIs for Derby and telnet access to Derby databases.

  === Write Tests for an Upcoming Feature ===