Posted to dev@ibatis.apache.org by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org> on 2007/09/11 20:48:58 UTC

iBATIS Board Report - Sep 2007 (was Re: [RESULT] ? Re: iBATIS Survey (10 Minutes))

I suppose no news can be good news :)

Does anyone have anything to add tho this:

----

Since our June 2007 report, the Apache iBATIS project has spent a
quiet summer providing routine user support. The current codebase is
stable, and over the course of the year, we've put together an
extensive community whiteboard regarding the next generation of
IBATIS, but coding has not yet begun. No community issues to report.

----

-Ted.

--
HTH, Ted <http://www.husted.com/ted/blog/>

Re: iBATIS Board Report - Sep 2007 (was Re: [RESULT] ? Re: iBATIS Survey (10 Minutes))

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
That sounds fine, Clinton. I'll try to spitball a summary and work it
into the board report.

-T.

--
HTH, Ted <http://www.husted.com/ted/blog/>