Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Kleberth Santos <kl...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/12 11:59:15 UTC

Brazilian Portuguese Translation

Hello,

I'm able to help in Brazilian Portuguese Translation.

Thanks

Re: Brazilian Portuguese Translation

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Forwarding Albino's answer, below, to Kleberth. Kleberth, please
subsribe to the mailing list if you don't want to miss answers: send an
empty e-mail to l10n-subscribe@openoffice.apache.org and respond to the
confirmation message you will receive. Albino, consider using "Reply
All" when someone is new: they may not be subscribed. Andrea

Posted by Albino Biasutti Neto <bi...@apache.org>.
Hi