Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Falko Menge <fa...@camunda.com> on 2016/02/22 10:42:33 UTC

How to add Component for Camunda BPM to Camel website?

Hi Camel Developers,

We developed a Camel Component for the Camunda BPM Platform:
https://github.com/camunda/camunda-bpm-camel

What do we need to do, to get it listed as an External Component on the
Camel website (http://camel.apache.org/components.html)?

Cheers,
Falko

--
BPM + Java = Camunda BPM
http://www.camunda.org
We are hiring: http://www.camunda.com/jobs/
Falko Menge
Senior Consultant & Open Standards Ambassador
Member of BPMN, CMMN & DMN Task Forces at OMG
Phone +49 30 664040 904
Mobile +49 162 488 6584
falko.menge@camunda.com
https://twitter.com/falko_menge
Camunda Services GmbH – The Business Process Company
Zossener Straße 55-58 – 10961 Berlin
www.camunda.com – info@camunda.com
Amtsgericht Charlottenburg: HRB 113230 B
Geschäftsführer: Jakob Freund, Bernd Rücker

Re: How to add Component for Camunda BPM to Camel website?

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

If you write the text what you would like to be on that page and reply
here, then I can add it.

On Mon, Feb 22, 2016 at 10:42 AM, Falko Menge <fa...@camunda.com> wrote:
> Hi Camel Developers,
>
> We developed a Camel Component for the Camunda BPM Platform:
> https://github.com/camunda/camunda-bpm-camel
>
> What do we need to do, to get it listed as an External Component on the
> Camel website (http://camel.apache.org/components.html)?
>
> Cheers,
> Falko
>
> --
> BPM + Java = Camunda BPM
> http://www.camunda.org
> We are hiring: http://www.camunda.com/jobs/
> Falko Menge
> Senior Consultant & Open Standards Ambassador
> Member of BPMN, CMMN & DMN Task Forces at OMG
> Phone +49 30 664040 904
> Mobile +49 162 488 6584
> falko.menge@camunda.com
> https://twitter.com/falko_menge
> Camunda Services GmbH – The Business Process Company
> Zossener Straße 55-58 – 10961 Berlin
> www.camunda.com – info@camunda.com
> Amtsgericht Charlottenburg: HRB 113230 B
> Geschäftsführer: Jakob Freund, Bernd Rücker

--
Claus Ibsen