Posted to dev@sis.apache.org by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.com> on 2016/06/30 12:50:50 UTC

Proposal for a 0.7.1 bug fix release

Hello all

After Apache SIS 0.7 release, we discovered two bugs that seem to me
significant enough for a bug-fix release. One bug prevents the use of
EPSG database on PostgreSQL (it does not affect its use on Derby
however) [1]. The second bug computes a wrong envelope in a coordinate
transformation from UTM zone 30 and 31 (only those two particular zones)
to a geographic CRS [2]. It affects only envelope transformations, not
individual point transformations.

I already merged the bug fixes to the 0.7 branches, together with bug
fixes for two other (more minor) bugs. Do we perform a 0.7.1 release? (I
would do it in the next 2 weeks if peoples agree).

    Martin

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SIS-328
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SIS-329

Re: Proposal for a 0.7.1 bug fix release

Posted by Adam Estrada <es...@gmail.com>.
I like the idea of a 0.7.1 release. Gotta get it right!