Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Jeremy Hughes <hu...@apache.org> on 2010/05/05 14:57:59 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Apache Aries (Incubating) v0.1 release candidate #4 (CANCELLED)

On 4 May 2010 22:53, Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> What happened to the 'application' modules? There are not in
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachearies-009/
> or 004.

Thanks for spotting this. All the signs from my working copy are that
the release:perform happened (there's a application/target/checkout
directory populated with a checkout of the application-0.1-incubating
tag) so I don't know what went wrong here. I'll post the modules
shortly.

Cancelling this vote.