Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Robert Kowalski <ro...@kowalski.gd> on 2015/02/18 22:45:38 UTC

Hi list,

we are planning to introduce a new website ailing list for all work
regarding http://couchdb.apache.org/ for all things related to the
website.

If nobody objects I would send the request to Infra in the next days.

Best,
Robert

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
Ah okay, that makes sense, thanks. Will leave it w/ you!

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater

Posted by Robert Kowalski <ro...@kowalski.gd>.
Hi Noah,

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Alexander Shorin <kx...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Mar 17, 2015 at 9:07 PM, Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org> wrote:

> Instead of having two front-end lists for different front-end
> projects, let's have one place for front-end people. That could be
> used for anything from Futon, Fauxton, our main website, or anything
> else front-end-y.

Nice idea!

--
,,,^..^,,,