Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by Pei Chen <ch...@apache.org> on 2014/12/01 21:20:59 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache cTAKES 3.2.1 (rc2)

This is a call for a vote on releasing the following candidate (rc2) as
Apache cTAKES 3.2.1.

The major changes include:

- New optional Temporal component (Time + Event Relationships models now
available)

- Other bug fixes/enhancements from Jira

I manually downloaded the bin as well as resources and tried the CVD with
the AggregatePlaintextFastUMLSProcessor.xml and
AggregatePlaintextUMLSProcessor.xml.

Would be great if folks have time to test/verify especially if you opened
any of the Jira's below to ensure the bugs have been fixed/integrated.

For more detailed information on the changes/release notes, please visit:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12313621&version=12326778

The release was made using the cTAKES release process documented here:
http://ctakes.apache.org/ctakes-release-guide.html

The candidate is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ctakes/ctakes-3.2.1-rc2/apache-ctakes-3.2.1-src.tar.gz
/.zip

The tag to be voted on:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ctakes/tags/ctakes-3.2.1-rc2

The MD5 checksum of the tarball can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ctakes/ctakes-3.2.1-rc2/apache-ctakes-3.2.1-src.tar.gz.md5

/.zip.md5

The signature of the tarball can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ctakes/ctakes-3.2.1-rc2/apache-ctakes-3.2.1-src.tar.gz.asc
/.zip.asc

Apache cTAKES' KEYS file, containing the PGP keys used to sign the release:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/ctakes/KEYS

Please vote on releasing these packages as Apache cTAKES 3.2.1. The vote is
open for at least the next 72 hours.

The vote passes if at least three binding +1 votes are cast.
[ ] +1 Release the packages as Apache cTAKES 3.2.1
[ ] -1 Do not release the packages because...

Also, the convenience binary can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ctakes/ctakes-3.2.1-rc2/apache-ctakes-3.2.1-bin.tar.gz.md5
/.zip

Thanks!

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache cTAKES 3.2.1 (rc2)

Posted by Pei Chen <ch...@apache.org>.
Barbara,

To unsubscribe –

address.

(If you do not have access, I can see if I can manually remove it for you.)

Posted by Barbara Biers <bb...@dataskill.com>.
Do you know how I can get the email address of Robert Cass at rcass@dataskill.com<ma...@dataskill.com> off your list?  Mr. Cass is no longer with DataSkill.

Thank you,
Barbara Biers
Operations Manager
DataSkill, Inc.
5675 Ruffin Road, Suite 100
San Diego, CA 92123
www.dataskill.com<http://www.dataskill.com/>
(858) 755-3800
Fax 755-3282

This electronic mail message (and any attachments hereto) are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message (and any attachments thereto). Thank you.

Posted by "Miller, Timothy" <Ti...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
Yep, sounds like a plan.
+1 from me!
Tim