Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by "Jay Freeman (saurik)" <sa...@saurik.com> on 2002/08/01 23:35:28 UTC

CVS Checkout with the Subversion cmdline client :)

As before, I think this might be of at least marginal interest to people
here :).

I managed to hack my CVS over WebDAV implementation to support a really,
REALLY bad, cobbled together, scotch tape and tin nails implementation of
DeltaV baseline collections.
( Oh, while doing this I noticed that the Subversion timestamp parser is a
little off... *will file an issue*. )

What does this mean?

svn co http://www.saurik.com/cvs-bin/

That's a CVS repository, and you can do a checkout from it with the
Subversion command line client :).  (In addition to the previous
functionality of browsing it with a WebDAV client such as MS WebFolders.)

Once again, it is backed by the same repository as this copy of Chora
(CVSWeb-a-like), if you want to see the repository that my servlet is
WebDAVing:
http://mail.saurik.net/chora/cvs.php/chora/?login=2&rt=Chora

Everything is currently hardcoded to be revision "2".  (Hey, I like 2...
don't you like 2?)

*wonders what other silly features he can provide*

Sincerely,
Jay Freeman (saurik)
saurik@saurik.com

Re: CVS Checkout with the Subversion cmdline client :)

Posted by "Jay Freeman (saurik)" <sa...@saurik.com>.
Posted by William Uther <wi...@cs.cmu.edu>.