Posted to muse-user@ws.apache.org by david2 <Da...@l-3comcept.com> on 2007/02/16 16:50:25 UTC

wsdl2java message: NoWSRPSchema

When I execute wsdl2java for the simple example (executing from
C:\muse-2.1.0-bin\samples\j2ee\simple\wsdl), I am getting the following
warning message:

             WARNING: [ID = 'NoWSRPSchema'] No WS-RP schema found.

However, wsdl2java may still be working, since the following files are
generated in this directory:

build.xml
JavaSource\org\apache\ws\muse\test\simple\first\IMyCapability.java
JavaSource\org\apache\ws\muse\test\simple\first\MyCapability.java
JavaSource\org\apache\ws\muse\test\simple\second\IMyCapability.java
JavaSource\org\apache\ws\muse\test\simple\second\MyCapability.java
WebContent\META-INF\MANIFEST.MF
WebContent\WEB-INF\web.xml
WebContent\WEB-INF\classes\commons-logging.properties
WebContent\WEB-INF\classes\log4j.properties
WebContent\WEB-INF\classes\muse.xml
WebContent\WEB-INF\classes\router-entries\SimpleResource\resource-instance-1.xml
WebContent\WEB-INF\classes\wsdl\SimpleResource.wsdl
WebContent\WEB-INF\conf\axis2.xml
WebContent\WEB-INF\lib\* (90 files consisting of *.jar & *.txt license
files)
WebContent\WEB-INF\modules\addressing-1.1.mar
WebContent\WEB-INF\modules\muse-wsa-action-2.1.0.mar
WebContent\WEB-INF\services\muse\META-INF\services.xml

Is this NoWSRPSchema warning consequential?

-David

Re: wsdl2java message: NoWSRPSchema

Posted by Daniel Jemiolo <da...@us.ibm.com>.
The message was put in place because most users use Muse for WSRF and
related specifications, so their WSDLs will have WSRP documents. The
presence of the WSRP doc will cause wsdl2java to generate code for the
resource properties defined in it. This is not an error, because Muse
doesn't require you to use WSRF, but since most of our users do, we made
the warning message in case people were writing a WSDL that has a WSRP doc
and they just messed up the XML/reference.

Dan