Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Jacques-Olivier Goussard <jo...@nuance.com> on 2002/12/04 22:05:16 UTC

PersistentFieldDynaBeanImpl

Hi
Anyone ever used the PersistentFieldDynaBeanImpl ?
I'm trying to use it, but the only way seems to
set
PersistentFieldClass=org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.PersistentFieldDynaBeanImpl
in the OJB.properties, and this override the PersistentFieldImpl for
all model objects.
I modified the tutorial1 to implement the Product class as
a DynaBean, but got:
[DEFAULT] ERROR: Error in operation [get of object [PersistentFieldDynaBeanImpl], the object is not a DynaBean
[DEFAULT] ERROR: Property Name [tableName]
[DEFAULT] ERROR: anObject was class [org.apache.ojb.broker.util.sequence.HighLowSequence]
[DEFAULT] ERROR: the object is not a DynaBean
org.apache.ojb.broker.PersistenceBrokerException: the object is not a DynaBean
        at org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.PersistentFieldDynaBeanImpl.get(PersistentFieldD
which I *guess* is because some internal persistent object is not a DynaBean.
Any ideas ?
Thanks
	Jacques-Olivier