Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Maria Din <ma...@hotmail.fr> on 2012/05/14 16:07:59 UTC

Help

Hello,I am a master student. I work on the discovery of semantic web services.I want to know with which tools you are working?I use "OWLSMatchmakerClient v1.2"  on the client side, "juddi v0.8" and  "OWLS/UDDI Matchmaker v1.3"  on the server side.I could do the publication of a service.But, I couldn't do the discovery of a service!
In juddi  and especially in juddi.log, I get this error when I send the semantic query: ERROR org.juddi.handler.HandlerMaker - can't find handler for element type "capability_search".The element "capability_search” is a tag.This message comes from this line:public static final String UDDI_TAG = "capability_search";  By accessing juddi.jarIn the class HandlerMaker, I understand that this problem exists because handler = null.But, I am not understand the problem!!!!I want to know if there is a configuration for "HandlerMaker" or “UDDI4j.jar”
Please, have you any idea about my problem ? , I am really blocked.
Thank you in advance.

--Best  regards,Maria

Re: Help

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.
Hi Maria,

As you can read below, 'capability search' is not a UDDI feature and was
never part of the jUDDI codebase.
The OWLS or MatchMaker developers must have written some extension. We
do not know the MatchMaker
developers.

Thx,

--Kurt

RE: Help

Posted by Maria Din <ma...@hotmail.fr>.
Dear Kurt,
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 10:12:41 -0400
From: kurt.stam@gmail.com
To: user@juddi.apache.org
Subject: Re: Help

          --
          Best  regards,
          Maria

RE: Help

Posted by Maria Din <ma...@hotmail.fr>.
Hello,Thank you for your fast reply.
So, what version of "juddi" should I use.
I like to use like this architecture:
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~softagents/atlas/matchmaker/details.htm

Any idea please.
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 17:37:31 -0400
From: tcunning@redhat.com
To: user@juddi.apache.org

    Maria,

    Basically jUDDI is an implementation of the UDDI specification, the
    version that you are using is an implementation of the UDDI v2
    specification :

    http://uddi.org/pubs/ProgrammersAPI-V2.04-Published-20020719.htm

    "capability_search" isn't part of that.

    You're using OWL-S Matchmaker, which I don't know too much about,
    but it looks like something built as an extension on top of
    jUDDI.     "capability_search" is part of that.

    Matchmaker seems to have a site here :

    http://projects.semwebcentral.org/projects/owl-s-uddi-mm/

    With forums here :

    http://projects.semwebcentral.org/forum/?group_id=35

    I'd post there, and maybe if you can find some of the authors of
    MatchMaker in the code, I'd contact them.

    --Tom

    On 05/14/2012 04:46 PM, Maria Din wrote:

        Dear Kurt,
        In reality, This reply not help me.

          The problem comes from the class:  OWLSMatchmakerClient
            ,
          and from this line: resultElement =
              uddiProxy.send(capabilitySearch, true);

          I obtain always:  resultElement[Fault:
                null]
          and in the Tomcat server, I
                obtain this error:

              ERROR [http-8083-Processor25]
                  (StandardWrapperValve.java:253) - "Servlet.service
              ()" pour la servlet UDDIMatchMakerServlet a gÚnÚrÚ
                  une exception
              EDU.cmu.Atlas.matchmaker.client.servlet.UDDIMatchMakerServletException:
                Unable t
              o query
                      at
                EDU.cmu.Atlas.matchmaker.client.servlet.UDDIMatchMakerServlet.queryUD
              DI(UDDIMatchMakerServlet.java:205)
                      at
                EDU.cmu.Atlas.matchmaker.client.servlet.UDDIMatchMakerServlet.doGet(U
              DDIMatchMakerServlet.java:119)
                      at
                javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:596)
                      at
                javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:689)
                      at
                org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Appl
              icationFilterChain.java:252)
                      at
                org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationF
              ilterChain.java:173)
                      at
                org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperV
              alve.java:213)
                      at
                org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextV
              alve.java:178)
                      at
                org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.j
              ava:126)
                      at
                org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.j
              ava:105)
                      at
                org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineVal
              ve.java:107)
                      at
                org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.jav
              a:148)
                      at
                org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java
              :856)
                      at
                org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.proce
              ssConnection(Http11Protocol.java:744)
                      at
                org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpo
              int.java:527)
                      at
                org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFol
              lowerWorkerThread.java:80)
                      at
                org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadP
              ool.java:684)
                      at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
              Caused by:
                EDU.cmu.Atlas.matchmaker.client.OWLSMatchmakerClientException
                      at
                EDU.cmu.Atlas.matchmaker.client.OWLSMatchmakerClient.query(OWLSMatchm
              akerClient.java:401)
                      at
                EDU.cmu.Atlas.matchmaker.client.servlet.ServletOWLSMatchmakerClient.q
              ueryUDDI(ServletOWLSMatchmakerClient.java:146)
                      at
                EDU.cmu.Atlas.matchmaker.client.servlet.UDDIMatchMakerServlet.queryUD
              DI(UDDIMatchMakerServlet.java:190)
                      ... 17 more

          So, Can you give me any idea, please?
          I am blocked for a lon period and I am unable to
              continue my master project!!!

          Thank you in advance.

Re: Help

Posted by Tom Cunningham <tc...@redhat.com>.
Maria,

RE: Help

Posted by Maria Din <ma...@hotmail.fr>.
Dear Kurt,In reality, This reply not help me.
The problem comes from the class:  OWLSMatchmakerClient  , and from this line: resultElement = uddiProxy.send(capabilitySearch, true);
I obtain always:  resultElement[Fault: null]and in the Tomcat server, I obtain this error:
ERROR [http-8083-Processor25] (StandardWrapperValve.java:253) - "Servlet.service()" pour la servlet UDDIMatchMakerServlet a gÚnÚrÚ une exceptionEDU.cmu.Atlas.matchmaker.client.servlet.UDDIMatchMakerServletException: Unable to query        at EDU.cmu.Atlas.matchmaker.client.servlet.UDDIMatchMakerServlet.queryUDDI(UDDIMatchMakerServlet.java:205)        at EDU.cmu.Atlas.matchmaker.client.servlet.UDDIMatchMakerServlet.doGet(UDDIMatchMakerServlet.java:119)        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:596)        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:689)        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:178)        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126)        at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:105)        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:107)        at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:148)        at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:856)        at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11Protocol.java:744)        at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527)        at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:80)        at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:684)        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)Caused by: EDU.cmu.Atlas.matchmaker.client.OWLSMatchmakerClientException        at EDU.cmu.Atlas.matchmaker.client.OWLSMatchmakerClient.query(OWLSMatchmakerClient.java:401)        at EDU.cmu.Atlas.matchmaker.client.servlet.ServletOWLSMatchmakerClient.queryUDDI(ServletOWLSMatchmakerClient.java:146)        at EDU.cmu.Atlas.matchmaker.client.servlet.UDDIMatchMakerServlet.queryUDDI(UDDIMatchMakerServlet.java:190)        ... 17 more
So, Can you give me any idea, please?I am blocked for a lon period and I am unable to continue my master project!!!
Thank you in advance.Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 10:12:41 -0400

RE: Help

Re: Help

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.
Hi Maria,