Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Phani <ph...@in.fiorano.com> on 2008/04/03 10:44:15 UTC

Sample Webservices to test NTLM and SOAP Attachements.

Hi,

I wrote an axis2 client to sent request to a server and get the response.

I have added NTLM and SOAP attachment support. I wanted to test those but I
dint find any webservices in the internet.

Is there any website which provides these types of Webservices (like
sharepoint) ?

Thanks

--Phani

Re: Sample Webservices to test NTLM and SOAP Attachements.

Posted by Brennan Spies <br...@sbcglobal.net>.
A Java sub-project of Samba called JCIFS (http://jcifs.samba.org/) has NTLM authentication as one of its features. Never used it for NTLM, but the Windows fileshare piece is solid.

There is also another lib, but it's a bit old:

http://www.luigidragone.com/networking/ntlm.html

Regards,

Brennan

Posted by Tony Liu <li...@gmail.com>.