Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jason Wu <tr...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/07 12:44:04 UTC

Page Style Update

Hi,

 I modified more than 250 files (include *forms.xml, *.ftl files) to change
the page style based on the weekly build svn 502669.
 the attached file ofbizpagesample.rar is the sample pages. And
jasonupdate.rar is the source code.

 And now I want to update these changes to the current svn version. So
anybody can tell me how to do it?

Thanks
Jason

Re: Page Style Update

Posted by Jason Wu <tr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jacques,

I just want to improve the UI. In fact, in the begining I want to translate
the OFbiz manual into Chinese. During this process, I found the OFBiz UI was
not very friendly. So I took about one month to improve it.
I don't know there is already work going on about such task. Maybe my source
code is a reference for them:)

Jason

Re: Page Style Update