Posted to legal-discuss@apache.org by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2007/11/19 09:14:38 UTC

CCLA question

I submitted a CCLA for my company a week ago and then I was asked to add
a couple of people to Schedule A.  Do I need to submit another full CCLA
or can I just submit a new Schedule A?

Ralph

Re: CCLA question

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
Just resubmit sched A, but with enough info so that the sec
knows which CCLA it is "attached" to.

On Mon, Nov 19, 2007 at 12:14:38AM -0800, Ralph Goers wrote:
> I submitted a CCLA for my company a week ago and then I was asked to add
> a couple of people to Schedule A.  Do I need to submit another full CCLA
> or can I just submit a new Schedule A?
>
> Ralph

        "Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war"  ~ John Adams