Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by jean-frederic clere <jf...@fujitsu-siemens.com> on 2002/09/03 10:49:02 UTC

apr-config

Hi,

I have some problems with apr-config in mod_webapp:

I am using apr-config --apr-la-file but it returns a result only if the .la file
exist.

I am configuring mod_webapp and I need to know the name of the .la file.
mod_webapp uses the sources of APR or an installed version of APR.

I would like to avoid to "make" APR (when using APR sources) in the middle of
the mod_webapp configure.

I would like to add a --apr-la-file-force that tells the .la file name even if
the file does not exist.

Any comments?

Cheers

Jean-frederic

Re: apr-config

Posted by jean-frederic clere <jf...@fujitsu-siemens.com>.
Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 03, 2002 at 10:49:02AM +0200, jean-frederic clere wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>I have some problems with apr-config in mod_webapp:
>>
>>I am using apr-config --apr-la-file but it returns a result only if the .la
>>file exist.
>>
>>I am configuring mod_webapp and I need to know the name of the .la file.
>>mod_webapp uses the sources of APR or an installed version of APR.
>>
>>I would like to avoid to "make" APR (when using APR sources) in the middle
>>of the mod_webapp configure.
>>
>>I would like to add a --apr-la-file-force that tells the .la file name even
>>if the file does not exist.
>

> You want to use --link-libtool not --apr-la-file.  -- justin

Thanks

Re: apr-config

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <je...@apache.org>.

Re: apr-config

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
It won't... At least on Darwin it won't...

	Pier

Re: apr-config

Posted by jean-frederic clere <jf...@fujitsu-siemens.com>.

Re: apr-config