Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Navneet Joneja <Na...@Techspan.com> on 2001/04/27 02:10:04 UTC

ESQL and Xalan

I dont know if this is the appropriate group to post this to, but I couldn't
find a Xalan-users group... so I apologize if this is posted to the wrong
group.
My questions is:
Is there an ESQL equivalent for XALAN that doesn't use Cocoon? Is there one
in the works?

Thanks!
- Navneet

Re: ESQL and Xalan

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.
On Thu, 26 Apr 2001, Navneet Joneja wrote:

> I dont know if this is the appropriate group to post this to, but I couldn't
> find a Xalan-users group... so I apologize if this is posted to the wrong
> group.

ask on the xalan-dev list.

> My questions is:
> Is there an ESQL equivalent for XALAN that doesn't use Cocoon? Is there one
> in the works?

there is an sql extension library, yes. it's not esql per se but it should
have similar functionality.

- donald