Posted to user@struts.apache.org by js...@epicedge.com on 2001/04/19 04:30:38 UTC

i18n and performance

I have a project where internationalization was a requirement.  For the
most part, the page display speed is pretty fast.  However, I have one
page where there are several <bean:message> tags and <html:text> tags
etc.  This page tends to be slow when it is rendering.  It is compounded
if I open more than one browser and try to hit the this page.  Has
anyone else ran into this?  Does anyone have any suggestions on methods
to speed this page up?

Thanks,

Jason Smith
jsmith@EpicEdge.com