Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Yates <ma...@tapestryforums.com> on 2005/10/27 19:05:32 UTC

E-mails sent by forum issue

Okay forum subscribers, I believe I have found the issue.  The newest version of mail2forum that I upgraded to got sneaky and put a new setting neatly tucked into an inconspicuous corner of the admin page.

This setting was resulting in all forum members getting e-mails from the mail list, whether you were subscribed or not, and probably duplicate e-mails for those who were subscribed.

I turned this feature off, and this should fix the problem.  Sorry for inconvenience.

--------
--
Chris Yates
www.TapestryForums.com

Sent from www.TapestryForums.com

Read this topic online here: <<topic_link>>

http://www.tapestryforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=9978#9978