Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Васильев Zmey! Олег <zm...@ya.ru> on 2014/06/20 16:38:43 UTC

[users@httpd] mod_rpaf

Hi everyone.
I have a trouble with mod_rpaf. I have upgraded my Ubuntu 12.04 (server) to 14.04 and it just stoped working.
Version 2.4.7, prefork, with PHP 5.3.
I use it with nginx as fronted, using X-Real-IP header.
Module really loads (apache says it himself), all derictives are present and correct even without IfModule.
phpinfo(); says, that apache recieves X-Real-IP wtich correct client IP, but it does not changes variable REMOTE_IP in PHP.
Can someone promt me where to look for fix?