Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Vasily Makarov <va...@ultratendency.com> on 2020/06/08 15:15:11 UTC

Jira contributor access - feitgraph

Hi! I would like to join Apache NiFi open source community and to participate in open source development. My login in Apache Jira is:
feitgraph

I would like to start with these two tasks:
https://jira.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-7057
https://jira.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-7035

Thanks in advance!
Vasiliy Makarov.

Re: Jira contributor access - feitgraph

Posted by Andy LoPresto <al...@apache.org>.
Hi Vasiliy,

Welcome to the project. I have given you the contributor role in Jira, so you can now assign tickets to yourself. Thanks for your contributions.

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org
alopresto.apache@gmail.com
He/Him