Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Aurélien Pernoud <ap...@sopragroup.com> on 2002/10/10 15:22:28 UTC

Trying not to use the default TURBINE_USER table in database

Hi there,

I'm trying to use another table name for users inside my webapp (not the
default TURBINE_USER one), so I went into turbine 2.x docs, and found that
in turbineresources.properties I could specify my own MapBuilder by
modifying :
# -------------------------------------------------------------------
#
#  P E E R S
#
# -------------------------------------------------------------------
# Supplies Turbine with information about the database schema, which
# can simplify any required Peer classes.
#
# Default: org.apache.turbine.util.db.map.TurbineMapBuilder
# -------------------------------------------------------------------
database.maps.builder=org.apache.turbine.util.db.map.TurbineMapBuilder

Si I looked into the turbineresources.properties included in jetspeed and
there's no such line. Well, no matter, I added it and pointed to my own
mapbuilder.

But it doesn't work, jetspeed is still looking for users in TURBINE_USER...
Has anyone done this before succesfully ? How ? I  think i'm not far but
don't know what I've done wrong.

Thanks,

Aurélien Pernoud
Sopra Group

Re: Trying not to use the default TURBINE_USER table in database

Posted by Elena <el...@hotmail.com>.
Hi,
Read the mailing list 2/3 days back.
You will get the answers.
Elena.
PS. if you still have problem write again.

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
which version of Jetspeed?
If its 1.4, then its best to change your Torque schema and regenerate
(build/torque/schema/security-schema.xml).
If you would only like to change the table name, Torque allows you to use a