Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by itsebriy <ih...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/03 09:16:33 UTC

Re: Cannot setup secure web sockets with activemq mqtt

I also took configuration from ActiveMQ

http://activemq.apache.org/websockets.html

<sslContext>
    <sslContext keyStore="file:${activemq.conf}/broker.ks"
                keyStorePassword="password"
trustStore="file:${activemq.conf}/broker.ts"
                trustStorePassword="password"
    />
</sslContext>

 and it didn't seem to work for me. I had to specify broker.ks for both
keystore and truststore and only then it started working.

Also self signed certificate is not an option since as I have observed the
certificate for web sockets and certificate for https has to be the same!
Otherwise there will be "Connection refused error".