Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/20 12:11:26 UTC

[Axis2] Improvements to attachment file caching

Hi all,
Recently we fixed several critical bugs related to attachment file
caching  of axis2 while at the same time improving the performance of
the file caching a lot.. (after axis2-1.1.1)

For anybody who is using the attachment file caching feature of Axis2,
I strongly recommend you to replace your axiom jars with latest axiom
nightly build jars which can be found from here[1].

Thanks,
Thilina

[1] http://people.apache.org/repository/org.apache.ws.commons.axiom/jars/axiom-api-SNAPSHOT.jar
http://people.apache.org/repository/org.apache.ws.commons.axiom/jars/axiom-dom-SNAPSHOT.jar