Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Whitcomb, Roger" <Ro...@ca.com> on 2002/06/11 18:58:13 UTC

RE: Please help me improve my question skills (number of tomcat a pps)

Jeff -
	We are using Tomcat to provide a Web front end for a mainframe
application -- so at most two or three clients at once hitting the server.
The box is Win2K or WinNT 4.  The application is a bunch of JSPs and a
couple of Java Beans which use TCP/IP to talk to the MF.  We are not quite
released but the Beta code has been running very nicely in Tomcat 3.3.x and
4.0.x for 3 or 4 months now.  Everyone that has seen it has been impressed.
	Does that help?

Roger Whitcomb
Computer Associates
Senior Software Engineer