Posted to user@ambari.apache.org by Benjamin Ross <br...@Lattice-Engines.com> on 2016/11/14 20:11:28 UTC

Regarding variables like {{java64_home}}

I noticed that in things like yarn-env template there are a number of references to items like {{java64_home}}.  Are these variables configurable?  Can someone explain to me how they work?

Thanks

Re: Regarding variables like {{java64_home}}

Posted by Sumit Mohanty <sm...@hortonworks.com>.
?The value is set based on the value of "java.home" in /etc/ambari-server/conf/ambari.properties.

As such its not configurable just for YARN if thats what you were looking for.

But you can edit yarn-env using Ambari if needed - e.g.

replace export JAVA_HOME={{java64_home}}

with export JAVA_HOME=/path/to/java/home

-Sumit

This message has been scanned for malware by Websense. www.websense.com<http://www.websense.com/>