Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Adam Murdoch <ad...@apache.org> on 2002/04/07 10:19:59 UTC

[myrmidon] too many filesets

Hi,

Why do we still have a FileSet in todo.types, when there's one in framework?
Is it just a placeholder for the case-sensitive stuff?  If so, any problems
with it getting axed? (Longer term, I'd like to deal with case sensitivity in
the VFS and/or file selectors).

--
Adam

Re: [myrmidon] too many filesets

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.
On Sun, 7 Apr 2002 18:19, Adam Murdoch wrote:
> Why do we still have a FileSet in todo.types, when there's one in
> framework? Is it just a placeholder for the case-sensitive stuff?  If so,
> any problems with it getting axed? (Longer term, I'd like to deal with case
> sensitivity in the VFS and/or file selectors).

+1

--
Cheers,

Pete