Posted to dev@wink.apache.org by Bryant Luk <br...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/08 16:58:15 UTC

September Status Report

Hi,

I made an update to the incubator September status report at
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/September2009 .  Please feel free to
add/change anything.  This is due tomorrow and I think one of the
mentors will need to sign off.  Thanks.

--

- Bryant Luk

Re: September Status Report

Posted by Bryant Luk <br...@gmail.com>.
Shiva,

Feel free to add it.  I think reports were due yesterday but maybe
they haven't been picked up quite yet.

--

- Bryant Luk

Re: September Status Report