Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Bogdan Filip <bo...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/04 15:51:06 UTC

[users@httpd] Problems using olingo library

Hello,
after trying to send an http request using apache olingo(version 4.4.0), i
encountered some problems regarding null values. After doing some research
i found out that the problem was fixed :
https://github.com/apache/olingo-odata4/pull/21/commits/6d5ed5a6c39890f7813763869eda292d712f5e77
, but i haven't found any release with the committed change. I am using
maven as my project  management tool. I would a appreciate a quick reply.

Thanks,

Re: [users@httpd] Problems using olingo library

Posted by Yehuda Katz <ye...@ymkatz.net>.
This list is for Apache HTTPD. Please ask about Olingo issues on an Olingo
support list: https://olingo.apache.org/support.html

- Y