Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by ch...@gmx.de on 2006/03/02 18:52:59 UTC

Rendering a svg document into Graphics2D in a specific Rect

Dear Users,

I'm trying to find out how can I render a svg document into a specific rect
in a a Graphics2D. I know how to just render it into Graphics2D, but I
didn't find any hint on how to set it to a specific size and a specific
position.

Thanks for your help
Charly

--
Bis zu 70% Ihrer Onlinekosten sparen: GMX SmartSurfer!
Kostenlos downloaden: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer

Re: Rendering a svg document into Graphics2D in a specific Rect

Posted by th...@kodak.com.
Hi Charly,

charlyM@gmx.de wrote on 03/02/2006 12:52:59 PM:

> I'm trying to find out how can I render a svg document into a specific
rect
> in a a Graphics2D. I know how to just render it into Graphics2D, but I
> didn't find any hint on how to set it to a specific size and a specific
> position.

   You will need to construct an AffineTransform that will map the
SVG Document's bounds to a rectangle.  You might find the class
batik.bridge.ViewBox useful for this.