Posted to dev@kudu.apache.org by Byunghoon Lim <se...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/23 02:43:58 UTC

[GSoC 2016] documentation inquiry

Hi guys, I am Hoon, a participant of GSoC 2016 and making a connection
module between Apache Kudu and Apache Tajo(data warehouse on Hadoop). I am
trying to implement the module using Java client in Kudu in order to make
Tajo work with Kudu and I am not sure which part of documentation would be
helpful for the development. Could you guys give me some tips?

Regards,
Hoon

Re: [GSoC 2016] documentation inquiry

Posted by Byunghoon Lim <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi Todd!

Thanks for your instant reply :)
I will check up those two links and tell you if I have another questions.

Thanks!

Regards,
Hoon

Posted by Todd Lipcon <to...@cloudera.com>.