Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2020/06/03 00:03:06 UTC

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Project proposal - Apache AgensGraph Extension

Hi,

I’m not seeing any bootstrapping going on for this new podling. Don't forget your first report is also due today.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Project proposal - Apache AgensGraph Extension

Posted by Kevin Ratnasekera <dj...@gmail.com>.
Hi Justin,

I just started the bootstrapping process by updating the podlings.xml,
creating podling status page and requesting DNS and LDAP setup for new
podling. We will continue creating rest of the resources for podling. We
submitted a report, even though not a lot of progress has been made.

Regards
Kevin