Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Janne Mattila <ja...@hotmail.com> on 2004/08/26 11:12:55 UTC

Does Tiles support EL?

There does not seem to be a struts-tiles-el.tld - el tlds exist only for
bean, html, and logic taglibs. Can I use EL with the Tiles tags?

Re: Does Tiles support EL?

Posted by Nicolas De Loof <ni...@capgemini.com>.
in Struts 1.2.x, contrib struts-EL tags include tiles-el.

You may also use tomcat 5 (or any servlet 2.4 container) to get EL on every tag.

Nico.

Our name has changed.  Please update your address book to the following format: "recipient@capgemini.com".