Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/30 12:47:03 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Flink on Zeppelin (Zeppelin 0.9 is released)

Hi Folks,

I am very excited to announce the integration work of flink on apache
zeppelin notebook is completed. You can now run flink jobs via datastream
api, table api, sql, pyflink in apache apache zeppelin notebook. Download
it here http://zeppelin.apache.org/download.html),

Here's some highlights of this work

1. Support 3 kind of execution mode: local, remote, yarn
2. Support multiple languages  in one flink session: scala, python, sql
3. Support hive connector (reading from hive and writing to hive)
4. Dependency management
5. UDF support (scala, pyflink)
6. Support both batch sql and streaming sql

For more details and usage instructions, you can refer following 4 blogs

1) Get started https://link.medium.com/oppqD6dIg5
<https://t.co/PTouUYYTrv?amp=1> 2) Batch https://link.medium.com/3qumbwRIg5
<https://t.co/Yo9QAY0Joj?amp=1> 3) Streaming https://
link.medium.com/RBHa2lTIg5 <https://t.co/sUapN40tvI?amp=1> 4) Advanced
usage https://link.medium.com/CAekyoXIg5 <https://t.co/MXolULmafZ?amp=1>

Welcome to use flink on zeppelin and give feedback and comments.

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Flink on Zeppelin (Zeppelin 0.9 is released)

Posted by Jingsong Li <ji...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jeff very much, that is very impressive.

Zeppelin is very convenient development platform.

Best,
Jingsong Lee

--
Best, Jingsong Lee

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Flink on Zeppelin (Zeppelin 0.9 is released)

Posted by Jingsong Li <ji...@gmail.com>.

--
Best, Jingsong Lee

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Flink on Zeppelin (Zeppelin 0.9 is released)

From:Dian Fu <di...@gmail.com>
Send Time:2020 Mar. 31 (Tue.) 10:15
To:Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>
Cc:user <us...@flink.apache.org>; dev <de...@flink.apache.org>