Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by "Shapira, Yoav" <Yo...@mpi.com> on 2003/09/16 17:35:01 UTC

[General] Problem updating site

Howdy,
I'm having a problem updating the commons web site.  During maven
site:deploy the process hangs in the sshdeploy target, having created
the commons site master .tar.gz.

I'm logged into minotaur.apache.org via Putty.  Has anyone else run into
this or a similar problem?  I've been able to update the site in the
past without a problem...

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

This e-mail, including any attachments, is a confidential business communication, and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your computer system and notify the sender.  Thank you.

Re: [General] Problem updating site

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
Maven wont prompt you for one. So you should be using ssh-ageant or
pageant.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting

Posted by Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org>.