Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Alex Dettinger <al...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/06 15:08:05 UTC

JUnit 5 support in camel

Hi guys,

  I've started the development of a new module adding the possibility to
write base camel-test with JUnit5. So far, I've named the module
camel-test-junit5, which would lead to a family of name like
camel-test-junit5-spring, camel-test-junit5-spring-boot...

  I would like to trigger a discussion around the naming of this module as
other candidate are also valid. For instance:
  camel-test-jupiter
 camel-test-junit-jupiter

https://github.com/apache/camel/pull/3084

Re: JUnit 5 support in camel

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Aug 6, 2019 at 5:23 PM Luca Burgazzoli <lb...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  +1 for camel-test-junit5 as it clearly indicate what it the testing
> framework using under the hoods

Yeah that is a good name too, as junit is short name .

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: JUnit 5 support in camel

Posted by Luca Burgazzoli <lb...@gmail.com>.

Re: JUnit 5 support in camel

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.
Feedback are welcome.

Re: JUnit 5 support in camel

Posted by Pascal Schumacher <pa...@gmx.net>.
+1 to camel-test-junit5

Re: JUnit 5 support in camel

Posted by Alex Dettinger <al...@gmail.com>.

Re: JUnit 5 support in camel

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.
I'm always +1 with camel-test-junit5.

Il giorno mar 6 ago 2019 alle ore 17:08 Alex Dettinger <

Re: JUnit 5 support in camel

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
It looks like we cannot replace camel-test module right now.
+1 with camel-test-junit5.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem