Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Tshering NORBU <no...@druknet.bt> on 2006/08/01 06:20:44 UTC

cgpav: Error spam checking file

I am posting my mail again. Does anyone in the list know
about the following error?

cgpav: Error spam checking file:
/var/CommuniGate/Queue/21294134.msg

Your suggestion will be highly appreciated.

NORBU
Get a free DrukNet e-mail account and stay in touch
http://www.druknet.bt

Re: cgpav: Error spam checking file

Posted by Patrick Sneyers <cg...@bulckens.com>.
Op 1-aug-06, om 06:26 heeft Theo Van Dinter het volgende geschreven:

> On Tue, Aug 01, 2006 at 10:20:44AM +0600, Tshering NORBU wrote:
>> I am posting my mail again. Does anyone in the list know
>> about the following error?
>>
>> cgpav: Error spam checking file:
>> /var/CommuniGate/Queue/21294134.msg
>>
>> Your suggestion will be highly appreciated.
>
> Since the problem is with CommuniGate and not SpamAssassin, you may
> want to
> try the appropriate forum.  My guess is that since you didn't get a
> response
> the first time, there aren't any other people using that software
> here.
>
> --
> Randomly Generated Tagline:
> "I sometimes think that they hire guards based on the bone content
> in their
>  heads."                         - Londo on Babylon 5

There are!

But we use CGPSA to connect to SA. Works dandy!
http://www.tffenterprises.com/cgpsa

Patrick Sneyers

Belgium

Re: cgpav: Error spam checking file

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.

Posted by jdow <jd...@earthlink.net>.
Ask the CommuniGate people. It's impossible to tell from that message
that anything wrong happened with SpamAssassin.

{^_^}