Posted to user@struts.apache.org by aum strut <au...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/02 21:20:43 UTC

Struts Application is not running

hi all,

i have developeda small application in struts.but itis not
running.andtomcat log file is giving the error that it is unable to
find ActionServlet
calss.
i have configured ActionServlet class in web.xml as

<servlet>
    <servlet-name>action</servlet-name>
    <init-param>
      <param-name>config</param-name>
    </init-param>
    <init-param>
      <param-name>debug</param-name>
      <param-value>3</param-value>
    </init-param>
    <init-param>
      <param-name>detail</param-name>
      <param-value>3</param-value>
    </init-param>
    <load-on-startup>0</load-on-startup>
  </servlet>
  <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>action</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>*.do</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>
  <welcome-file-list>
    <welcome-file>index.jsp</welcome-file>
  </welcome-file-list>

Please suggest wat can be the cause of the error.

Regards,
Umesh

Re: Struts Application is not running

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
--- aum strut <au...@gmail.com> wrote:
> can u send me a small demo project in struts.....so
> that i cn take help frm it....

No, but there are many, many Struts tutorials and
projects searchable on the web, including those that
come with Struts itself.

Perhaps posting some configuration beyond web.xml
might enable somebody to help you more easily.

d.

Re: Struts Application is not running

Posted by aum strut <au...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by aum strut <au...@gmail.com>.
I hav configured all the files in the right way and I m using My Eclipse.

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.