Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk> on 2003/12/10 14:48:59 UTC

Pipeline 'expires' parameter

Hi All

I am attempting to use the Pipeline's 'expires' parameter to trigger
Browser Caching.

This has worked before, but for some reason makes no difference now ....

<map:pipeline>
   <map:parameter name="expires" value="access plus 1 days"/>

   <map:match pattern="">
     <map:redirect-to uri="cocoon:/index(0).html"/>
   </map:match>

   <map:match pattern="index(*).html">
     <map:call function="index">
       <map:parameter name="screen" value="screen/index"/>
       <map:parameter name="page" value="{1}"/>
       <map:parameter name="size" value="20"/>
     </map:call>
   </map:match>

   . . .

</map:pipeline>

Any Suggestions?

regards Jeremy

Re: Pipeline 'expires' parameter

Posted by Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>.
On 10 Dec 2003, at 13:48, Jeremy Quinn wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I am attempting to use the Pipeline's 'expires' parameter to trigger
> Browser Caching.
>
> This has worked before, but for some reason makes no difference now

OK, I have worked out what the problem was ..... these being
_FlowScript_ pipelines, I needed to have the 'expires' parameter on the
'screen' pipelines _called_ by the FlowScript.

regards Jeremy