Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Mekhanikov <dm...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/10 09:52:20 UTC

Re: The ASF Slack

Anton,

You need to have an apache email to register in the ASF Slack. Is it
supposed to be like this? I don't think it's fair to limit the circle
of communication this way.
Non-blocking PME discussion is going to happen there, for example, and
I won't be able to attend it, since I don't have an Apache email. But
I'd really like to hear the discussion.
Is there a way to relief this limitation?

Denis

Re: The ASF Slack

Posted by Alex Plehanov <pl...@gmail.com>.
Denis,

You don't need an apache email to register in the ASF Slack. Here is
the link [1] to join with any email.

[1]: https://s.apache.org/slack-invite

Re: The ASF Slack

Posted by Denis Mekhanikov <dm...@gmail.com>.
Guys, please disregard my previous message.

What I was missing is the following link: https://s.apache.org/slack-invite