Posted to user@ctakes.apache.org by Erin Nicole Gustafson <er...@northwestern.edu> on 2017/02/03 21:17:33 UTC

Dictionarytool RareWordDbWriter issue

Hello,

I'm trying to use dictionarytool to build a custom dictionary. I keep getting an error at the stage where information gets read to a new SQL table:

Table not found in statement [insert into cui_terms (CUI,RINDEX,TCOUNT,TEXT,RWORD)  values (?,?,?,?,?)]

Right now I'm running from the source code, using debug arguments in the DictionaryCreator2 class. The error occurs in the RareWordDbWriter class.  Any ideas about what I've done wrong here? I was running through the command line before and had the same errors. Digging into the source code wasn't especially illuminating, so here I am!

Thanks for any tips!

Best,
Erin