Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Anne Jessel <an...@cohsoft.com.au> on 2009/08/13 08:38:16 UTC

Re: Need to make text field of date-time field in form widgets non editable

Does this do what you want?

<field name="fromDate">
<display type="date"/>
</field>

Cheers,
Anne.

--
Coherent Software Australia Pty Ltd
PO Box 2773

RE: Need to make text field of date-time field in form widgets non editable

Posted by Hemanth Kumar Kanamarlapudi <he...@mindtree.com>.
Hi Anne,

Thanks for your reply.

Actually I want to make the text box non editable while input and want to allow the values to be populated only on the selection from calendar control of the <date-time> tag in form widget.

The tag you showed is useful when the date needs to be populated from the database or from server side.

Thanks & Regards
Hemanth