Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Vaibhav Puranik <pu...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/06 05:30:20 UTC

custom component inside dataTable does not print attribute values

I am using myfaces 1.1.1 with Jboss 4.0.2

I am getting a weired problem in embedding my own custom component inside
dataTable.

<h:dataTable id="aTable" value="#{Controller.anArrayList}" var="anElement" >
    <h:column>
        <h:graphicImag url="#{controller.logoUrl}"   alt="#{
controller.CompanyName}" rendered="#{not empty controller.logoUrl}"/>
     </h:column>
     <h:column>
            <my:iframe src="/misc/someDetail.tiles"  width="500"
height="400" scrolling="auto" frameborder="0" />
      </h:column>
</h:dataTable>

The iframe tag is outputted as

 <iframe ></iframe> instead of <iframe src="/misc/someDetail.tiles"

                    width="500" height="400" scrolling="auto"
frameborder="0" >

Moment I move my:iframe tag outside of h:dataTable, it outputs all the
variables correctly.

Somehow at the time of rendering, the model does not have attribute values.

Has anybody faced similar problem? If yes, can you please tell me how how to
make my custom tag work inside

dataTable? I have even tried replacing h:dataTable by t:dataTable (myfaces
impl), but it doesn't make any

difference.

 Vaibhav Puranik